Deeper than the Med’s blues are its Ruby Red Grapefruits. From the idyllic Corsica, we handpick the ripest Ruby Reds ready for distilling.
1. Ruby-red – The hero of this complex aperitif is the Ruby Red Grapefruit,
responsible for its sweetly bitter disposition.
2. DISTILLED THREE WAYS – Our grapefruits are halved and macerated at length until full extraction occurs. To enhance the natural citrus aromas, fresh peels are macerated
and distilled in copper. Our rubies are pressed and reduced until they become a deep,
3. CITRUS INFUSED – Infused with the highest quality citrus peels, sourced from around
the world including dried Yuzu, Cedrat and Bigarade.
4. BLENDED WITH BOTANICALS – Batches are blended with Cinchona tree bark quinine, natural Gentian bitters and our signature Eau-de-Vie, made from grapes
that have been fermented and distilled through column stills.
5. REFINED IN COGNAC – Pampelle is refi ned on the banks of the River Charente in Cognac where every bottle is stamped with the seal of a Damselfl y, a
protected native species.
6. BITTER-SWEET BUT NOT SUGARY – Pampelle is naturally lower in sugar and best enjoyed chilled. The result, an artisanal contradiction of bitter-sweet citrus &
natural botanicals and Eau de Vie. A complicated spirit served
simply for L’Apero.